Thursday, November 25, 2010

I’ve got a short attention span

More photos from Edric‘s lookbook set:


I did a little post processing on Edric and Ira’s photos and came up with the picture above. I kind of wish I knew how to use photoshop more, cause it took me so much time to blend them together! After all the hard work, I realized it looked like crap, so I desaturated it and went for that instead. Sigh. Mediocrity haha. Must learn photoshop!

Edric's photo

After looking all the pictures from our set, I noticed that all of us had a photo with Ira…


Except cams! How weird and totally random. I’ll still post a photo of her though, because I think her pants are awesome, and I think she looks great in whatever she wears!



Another great set with Edric. Can’t wait for our shoot tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment