Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feeling Nylon and the Preview at 15 Party


Photo by Edric Chen

Clothes by WAGW

Attended the Preview- Havaiana’s cocktails at Maya and the Preview anniversary party at Penthouse straight from the airport last Saturday! Good thing I already had make-up on from my shoot! Many thanks to Dior Co for the awesomely awesome smokey eye! It was such a big hit! Also, many thanks to Jun Escario for my dress. I was supposed to wear Jun’s lovely creation for the cocktails and Camille Co’s stunning skater inspired PEFTA dress for the party, but there was a bit of a car accident/fiasco, and I never got to wear Camille’s dress! :( So sorry Camille! It was absolutely beautiful, and Im devastated that I wasn’t able to wear it!

The party was a hit though! Penthouse was super crowded as the night drew on. I guess they didn’t care for the guest list anymore since everyone was pretty wasted already.


Anyway, Its monday again, and that means back to work!

By the way, the facebook scammer/identity theif is still alive and kicking. Please delete/block user, and help me spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment