Friday, December 10, 2010

Style Bible Supplements


What do you think of our outfits? :) We all got them custom made by Jun Escario (although I did mention previously that I had another gorgeous dress by Camille Co that I was unable to wear!) Jun scared my sisters at first, because his designs were so over the top, and we weren’t sure if Cebu was ready for it! Thank God for compromise and Jun’s perfect translation, we got the exact looks we wanted! All you need is a little trust, I guess! Special thanks to Dior Co for my make up and Jessie Glova for theirs! Also, I must mention that all vintage bags we used were from my mom, who has a stunning stunning collection!


Mini side track: vote for JackKaye and I at Stylestar on Stylebible.ph!


Gretchen Choa-Uy (my sister in law), Cybil Gayatin (half of A-List Events and Preview Party mastermind), Mia Arcenas, Kristina Monsanto and Paolo Berdin (Best dressed of the night!), Katsy Borromeo (Zee Lifestyle Managing Editor), Gayle Urgello, Angel Luzano (former face of WAGW), Nicole Tseng and Meme Dakay.

Too bad my bestfriend was too shy to have her photo taken on the wall! She looked gorgeous in a Mique Yapching original!

No comments:

Post a Comment