Monday, December 6, 2010

Heres to hoping

Hello Manila!

Traffic was INSANE today. It took me two full hours to get to Ortigas from the airport! I went over to SM Megamall (because I didn’t know that the sale was mall-wide) and saw the freakishly long lines to get in F21. People were coiling around the entire wing! I walked past the line and I swear I could hear snickers (probably girls saying “She has no idea what she’s in for!”) I asked the girl in front how long she’s been in line, and she said she’s been there since this morning… Soooo, I said screw it. Not waiting that long. I can get cheaper stuff at WAGW :) ) Hahaha

I bought a few pretty things on the way to the car, and made my way to Galleria (which, by the way, was also on sale!) Can I just say, Manila, this is one crazy weekend. After getting annoyed at everyone panic buying, the shopping adrenaline kicked in and I ended up panic buying myself. Will not divulge exactly how bad it was, but lets just say I got a semi-huge cut on my thigh because of it. Hope my dresses will be able to conceal it for tomorrow’s shoot and the two events with Preview in Cebu. Its so strange that I make my way to Manila when the whole Preview team is in Cebu. And you guys know how much I love Preview.

Tonight, I will dose myself with some hydrating masques from Kiehl’s and then get some shut eye.

Tomorrow’s gonna be one LOOOONG day.

Photos by JackKaye

Thanks to SIN for the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment