Friday, August 20, 2010

All we ever do




Photo by LeaAnn
Modeling/Styling/MUA by me
Clothes from WAGW

In a Span of one week, this sheer cardigan was worn five times. Thrice by me, and twice by my sister. I know I know, what was I thinkin? Well, there`s just something about this cardigan that I cant get over. Semi sheer, electric pleats, pearl buttons, big bow....whats not to love? Of course, I didn`t wear it to the same places. I wore it to work, to a dinner date and to a photoshoot. Its just too umbelivably convertible and so easy to throw on whit absolutely anything! I was debating wether to get the lavender or blush colored one, and it took me quit a long time to deside. Blush won me over simply because I bought it whit this grey dress. Pink and grey make me swoon.

This weekend will be incredibly photo heavy! I`m having 4 photoshoots in 3 days! I can`t lie and pretend I`m exited. I`m exited for the photos, but not the hours of grueling labor that go into them! Im incredably devastated because I had to turn down some projects that I already agree on doing, because my schedule just won`t permit. I think I pritty much dessapointed few people. I really wish I could be superwoman and do everything at once, but alas, I can not. :( Nothing left to do but wish myself some luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment