Monday, August 30, 2010

Gonna be high as a kite by then


Photo by Lea Ann
Modeling/Styling/MUA by me
Clothes from WAGW

Hello everyone!

Again, I will sencerely apologize for the lack of wit, coherence and unity of this post. Exhaustion kills.

Perks of being petite:Being able to wear shirts/sweaters as dresses (Or being able to shop at Zaras kids!)

Last night, (or early this morning) I fell asleep at 5 AM and woke up to a set of incredably horrible puffy eyes. The lack of cucumber or ice in this house prevented me from temporary relief, and kept me feeling incredably tired (and gross) through out the day. :(

I had a cute little shoot whit Rachel Alcantara scheduled (I say cute and little because it was 30 minutes shoot! haha), and thus had to make up dosage to camouflage the swelling. Thank God for liquid eyeliner.

I was looking forward to eating at home tonight, since I was feeling really tired and sleepy. All I could think of was grabbing my blanket, sipping some hot chocolate and calling it a day. Unfortunately, I was locked out of the house, and I had to wait for our cook to come home couse she`s the only one whit a key. Thank God Steve was kind enought to adobt me for dinner. He lives really close to Galleria, so it was pritty convenient set up. And thus, I spent another night flooded whit Med jokes. (I kid, Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, totally love them!)

Now, I will finally finally go to bed.

Tomorrow shoot whit Edric and some very interesting people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment