Sunday, August 29, 2010

When to ten


Photos by JackKaye
Thanks to SIN for the dress and Michael Antonio for the shoes!

Hi everyone!
Last night, my CADs babies (now Michi’s babies) competed against 20 schools and placed 3rd in the Maximum groovity competition! I’m so proud of the girls! They did such an awesome job, I swear! (So you think you can dance level!) Their concept was amazing and their performance was absolutely breathtaking! I wish the dance could have gone on longer cause I couldn’t tear my eyes away from them! I’m totally psyched for whatever comes their way next, couse I`m sure they`ll totally kill it!

I just came from the shoot, one of three schedulef for this trip! Phew, Im exhausted already. I totally fell asleep in the car (something difficuld to do in Cebu, since car drives are usually short!), and crashed into my bed 30 minutes ago. But alas, I must get back to work! Haste makes waste and time is money! haha (wtf is wrong whit me lately?)

Dont forget to head over Rockwell this weekend and check out WAGW at the Urban Bazaar! Today is our last day, so be sure to drop by! I can`t wait to see everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment