Saturday, August 14, 2010

Make your own story


Photo by Edric Chen

You guys have no idea what it feels like to wear A/W clothes during dry season in a tropical country. Thank God Edric was nice enough to edit out the sweat beads on my face! haha.

This night I went to rehearsal and learned my pritty awesome and pritty back breaking Arabian pas de deux. After your years of zero ballet, I have 3 months to get in shape and contort my body like never before. I have that much time to perfect splitting on all ways and all sides possible and having someone lift me around and spin me while keeping my face perfectly calm. I have never realized the extent of how much it sucks to be out of shape until now (well, maybe other than my post-paris fat phase). Goodluck, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment