Friday, August 13, 2010

Just young kids


´


My face looks a little funky, but I still love how the shots came out, so Im posting it anyway!
Photo by Lea Ann
Modeling Styling MUA by me
Thanks to Michael Antonio for the awesome set of heels!
Clothes from WAGW

I went on my 3rd Arabian dance rehearsal today, and I have to admit, I’m absolutely enjoying it! Yes, my muscles are a bit sore and I feel like they’ve been on hibernate for too long, but Im totally psyched about dancing again and moving my fat ass away from the computer. Strangely, Im having a much easier time reacquainting myself with old dance habits than trying to control my raving stomach. I seem to think its perfectly acceptable to chow down an entire buffet table as a much deserved self-pampering after rehearsal. Old habits like these are hard to break. Thank God I still have 3 more months before I reveal my belly!
Tomorrow, Im going to another shoot with the bestfriend! We’re going to WOW downtown Cebu with our awesomely “thick faces” (kapal mukha; baga’g nawng) Excited! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment