Wednesday, August 25, 2010

She has so much to say



Last weekend, I was swamped whit so much work. Let me tell you about it.

I had to wake up by 4am on the first day to pick up my friend Edric from the airport. He flew in to take photos of our S/S 2011 collection and took the 4:30AM flight from Manila. I guess I was too exited (Or stressed about having to wake up so early) that I woke up by 3am instead of 4, and coulden`t go back to bed! The shoot went out pritty well. I still am, and allways will be impressed by Edric`s unusual eye for style and art direction. Gari Son, our make up artist, was a thrill to work whit. He kept the athmosphere light and was incredably entertaining! You will be suprised to see his brilliant masterpieces when we debut our collection early next year! The models were pritty great as well. I think I made the right decision who to get. I just wish they had a more professionam agent (someone who would actually answer the phone, not leave his cliant hanging and not ask his cliant to call him just so he could yell about the stubid mistakes he made all by himself in the firt place.) The shoot took the hole day and we were pritty darn exhousted after it. Thank God I was able to cencel my would-have-been-styling-and-writing-appointment for that night, couse I really don`t think I would have done any more!

The next two shoots weren`t as long and stressfull. I had another set whit the Lea Ann , the miracle worker. I swear, this girl takes and hour to do 10 outfits! It`s a gift! Lea also takes the photos of me above during our last shoot. Im totally feeling all Harriet the spy on this! Can`t wait to see the photos, and I can`t wait to wark whit her again!

The last shoot I had is a suprise! More details when the pictures come out because they`re just too cute to leave a few sentence about! x


Dad got me this awesome new camera because I told him I needed a point and shoot that takes good pictures for my blog. Thanks to Releene for suggesting it! I wanted to get the new LX5 but they didin`t have it yet, and I coulden`t wait anymore. Plus, I`m total photography newb and the only thing I can never do is set it on automatic! I was so inspired (and feeling photographer) when I got it, that I annoyed everyone by takeing photos of our dishes for lunch, and refusing to let anyone take a bit before I shoot it! haha

 

Also, I`ll be flying to Manila tomorrow because WAGW is coing to be at the Rockwell Urban Bazaar! Rowler hats and colorfull casio whatches will be on sale together whit items from our online collection! This is the first bazaar that I`m handling all by myself, so whis me luck! (and please do visit!)


I mentioned before that my Nicole Warne look was flagged for deletion by lookbook. They sent me an email whit the rules and it said that ''full body photos are required. Any photo that fails to display at least head-to-knees or neck-to-toe will be deleted.'' I`m pritty bummed out about it really liked that photo and I didn`t have one whit my knees showing, but it`s okey.


At least it got it`s fair share of hype from Ib and Chictopia.


And atleast Nicole got to see it ! <3

P.s.

Thanks to Style Caster for the feature :D

No comments:

Post a Comment