Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We got the afternoon


Thanks to JackKaye for the photos!

Thanks to Sin for the top! I never wear such shiny pieces, but I loved the change and trying to make it work appropiate. (yes, this outfit is work appropiate, for I am my own boss! bwhahaha) I also loved the deep V back detail! Ultimate lifesaver from the heat when layering!

I got this blazer from WAGW but I`ve never ever used it out of the house (pang photoshoot lang). This sold out like hot cakes when it came out couse it was so cheap and the cloth wasn`t too thick for tropical weather. If you`re from the PH, tell me if you want it, I can sell it to you for 300 bucks :D [*edit: okay, that was fast! Sorry guys, blazer sold out!]

The necklace is still available online. Just link in my photo, fill this out Just link in my photo, fill this out ( http://wagw.multiply.com/photos/album/8/Place_Your_Orders_Here ) and WAGW can process your order. I wear it whit basic pieces and it automatically looks chic!:D Its only Php298.

Tomorrow and the coming days will be super duper hectic for me cause I have so many projects to work on! I have a meeting whit Zee yesterday, and Im so exited to work whit such well known people! WAGW is getting me really busy as well. All that plus a ton of photo shoots and interviews makes one busy busy week! Just a heads up incase I don`t get to blog as often.

Also, WAGW will be at the Rockwell Urban Bazaar on August 27-29! See your there!




No comments:

Post a Comment