Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cherry picker

Thanks for the photos, Lea Ann! <3

I am currently obsessed whit Retro looking outfits. In fact, I went on a shopping spree at WAGW (again) and brought home tons of cheap and prim goodies! Let me explain the sudden surge (and more to come) of WAGW tops and dresses. I have a serious shopping problem. Its actually a known fact to family and friends. I can`t resist the urge to buy something pritty, especially when I start to imagine how I`m going to wear it! Thankfully, my sister and I run a boutique, where I can shop to my hearts content (and pay for it though hard labor!) It`s a win-win statuation, especially since everything is so incredibly cheap! Okay, will stop talking now, I don`t want to sound too commercial!


Hello and thank you to all the well wishers out there. I feel less like crap now! (Although I totally don`t look like I feel better in the photo!) All I needed was a dose of exercise (and a bunch of tablets here and there!) I feel sooo much better! Hope it doesn`t come back tomorrow..

And finally,
I ask you all to please raport this user. She`s pretending to be me and scamming people into buying my clothes. The emails keep coming and telling me that they`ve been victimized. I`d hate to see anyone to become a victim of fraud. This is the first time that Facebook hasn`t responded to reports against my impostors, and its probably because she has so many friends already. She goes by the name Kryzzie Uy (UGHH) and gave out this fake address (357 CHERRY ST. AYALA AVE CEBU CITY) to Globe, so she could get money though Gchas. Here`s the number she`s using 09179771316. If you know anyone from globe (or miraculously, from facebook) please help and please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment