Friday, September 3, 2010

Cobacetic bunny

A repost from JackKaye. She shot Kwon and I along whit fellow photog extraordinaire, Marky Cantalejo, last week. Thank you for the pritty pictures!

------------------------------

Jack writes:

You all know my sister, photos of Kryz are a regular feature on this blog. She loves being in photos and I love takeing them, It`s a good deal. When she told me she wanted to have a shoot whit her loving boyfriend I thought this would be a great time to I`d introduce you to the man who makes her heart go ba-bump.

Most of the time Mike and Kryz are like two little kids playing house, but then they share these quiet moments that couples who`ve been together ages would be envious of. When she smiles, he smiles. When he`s quiet, she`s quiet. And when she extends her had towards him, he knows to be ready for a thumb war. If that`s not love then what is? x







This is the first in a series of shoots we did so you can expect to see a lot more from these two in the days to follow.

x,
Jack

P.s.
He hands her his sleeve and she turns to give me this: What would he do whitout me look. Too cute to not share.

And here`s another repost from here:
Posting these separately because they just felt so different compared to the rest of the set. To me, these have a more old telanovela feel to them so I decided to go whit different colour treatment and a heavier vignette for that dramatic pop. Dear reader, If this was a real telanovela what would it be called? Lemme know what you think, if I like what you came up whit I`ll change the title to this post. x



x,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment