Sunday, September 19, 2010

St. Sulpice



Thank you Hannah Bacalla for these amazing pictures!!
I think we got the look we were going for.

Thanks to my mom for saving up this to-die-for skirt, witch was successfully reinvented to play a vital role in this outfit.

Thanks to Michael Antonio for the awesome awesome shoes, as usual!
and No thanks to the mean sales girls at Metro Gaisano, while I was purchasing my black chiffon cloth. :(

Heres a bts photo of me and my best friend, who`s totally totally awesome for helping me out on this shoot! Extra pat on the back for masking tape wonders and ''pasuk pasuk'' witch helped a lot!

P.s.
Kwon is sick. :(
He has dengue and is currently at the hospital. Please please pray for him!

P.p.s.
Thanks to Jariss for this lovely feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment