Thursday, September 9, 2010

On the plate

Rehearsing for my Arabian pas de deux in this season`s Nutcracker show. You can totally tell that I lost my technique, but I`m still trying to learn it back!

Also, I am fairly certain that I am addicted to french fries, and that I have developed a nasty cough from too much of it. I am also increasing my daily caffeine consuption from 2 cups to 3 cups, and my heart is starting to not care. Is this what becomes of a working girl???

Lastly, I am now takeing food shots and annoying whoever accompanies me on meals by stalling the satisfaction of their hungry appetites on my requests for photos.

Pictures above are from Ginza, my favorite Japanese resto in Cebu. The ones below are from Ristras, my favorite mexican resto in Manila.


I`m not even gonna bother putting watermarks in these photos cause I don`t think anyone would wanna steal them anyway! haha

P.s.
I just received about 50+ emails regarding this facebook account pretending to be me, selling my clothes.
THIS IS NOT ME, ITS A SCAMMER!

Please spread the word and report user!

No comments:

Post a Comment