Friday, September 24, 2010

Lanphear



Photo by Hannah Bacalla
Thanks to Michael Antonio for the awesome shoes!

In attempts to come up whit one more outfit, my bestfriend and I threw on some random pieces of clothing on top of what I wore to the shoot. Hannah gave me her cute leather jacket and voila! We have our very own Kate Lanphear inspired look!

Also, black cloths goes a long way. A peace of black chiffon was used in the photo above and the effect is really something else! We took inspiration from this photo and transformed a former blue and white speedo shop into a black draped one for WAGW. Check out our temporary store at Limketkai CDO (beside Jolibee across Levi`s!)

Random side note:
Its hard to get desent internet here, so I`ll make this quick.

I went to Bukidnon today and stole a tiny pinapple from a farm. I`m a pinapple thief! How incredibly exhilarating. But dont worry, it was the smallest one among hectares of pinapples!

No comments:

Post a Comment