Saturday, September 18, 2010

A little bit



I miss siwPod, my iPod. :(

I was careless enough to leave her in the bathrobe I was using while getting a message. After the treatment, I was so relaxed and sleepy, I totally forgot all about her and tossed the bathrobe into the laundry pile. The moment I realized that she was missing, she was swimming in the wash whit all the other clothes. The worst past is that siwPod was a gift from Kwon. :(

Oh well. No music for now, as self-deprivation and self-punishment.

On the bright side, I`m exited to be waiting for my new Blackberry! I needed a phone replacement ASAP since my one year old nephew, Gavin, Successfully destroyed my current one. It`s a slide phone, and whenever the slide goes up or down, the phone restarts. It also calls people on whim and lights up when it feels dark. Strange.

Technology doesn`t like me very much.

-------------------------

Photo by Lea Ann <3
Clothes by WAGW
Order

No comments:

Post a Comment