Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sugar town


So a few weeks back I had a shoot for Details by Details , my best friend`s line of clothes. She styled the whole thing while Armand Alforque did the photography. Can anyone guess where we shot this?

Here are some BTS photos.

Talking to the brainchild.

MUA by Tatz.

My ever supportive stage boyfriend<3

The best part about the whole thing was getting to work whit my best friend again (who has the amazing ability to sell all the clothes in her collection in a matter of minutes) Gillian, where ever you are, I miss you!!

And no, we dont usually dress like cowgirls. The last two shots were takeing for Armand`s separate project.

Check out the full spread here. It just came out!

*edit: Collection sold out in 10 mins! Gongratulations team!

No comments:

Post a Comment