Saturday, September 11, 2010

I`ve seen your face somewhere

Photos by Lea Ann<3

Right after I went to Paris for Junior Term, I`ve stopped wearing hoodies. Nobody wore them there, and they were kind of considereved childish. I totally lost interest in my hoard of gollege cotton jackets and transferred my obsession to cardigan and blazers instead. Hoodies. I never thought I`d ever re-like them. I desided to challenge myself into reworking the item into my wardrobe after I saw such a cute cropped cotton one in the softest baby blue at WAGW for just Php448. I tried to play up what would have been a sporty outfit whit a chiffon floral top (also from WAGW, but bought many years ago) and my lavander skirt from Topshop. What do you think?

Also, here`s a little teaser pleaser thats too exiting to keep for myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment