Monday, September 20, 2010

Randomly, there really should be no room for squares


So we drove...

and arrived...(do you consider this packing light?)

at this little paradise (our family`s usual getaway.)

Of course, we had to get some good food. (It almost killed me to take these shots of dead animals. Better not to think about it.)

And when you`re whit my family, good beer is a necessity.

Packing light was easy whit Dashe Cosmetic`s 7 Brush Set. It arrived just when we were scheduled to go, and easily fit right into mu bag! How convenient! I especially loved the coral colored handles, witch slightly peek through the case like hints of suprise. <3

P.s.
The package STEPHIE sent me from Singapore finally arrived. Will share whit you guys soon!!!!!! Thank you STEPHIE! <3

P.p.s.
Thank you Martin Romero for teaching me how to use the beer bottle against a flash and getting this awesome effect! Yay for resourcefulness and  a point and soon Lumix!

P.p.p.s.
So many things coming up for me. My bran is on overdrive and I`m sooooo confused on whether I should be exited or scared! And no, I`m not going to London or New York.

P.p.p.p.s.
Dont forget to check my new updates on SHOP lightsilk!

No comments:

Post a Comment