Saturday, September 4, 2010

One incher


A few days back, Edric decided to call on a few friends to have a ''lookbook photoshoot''. It was fun toto get the girls together again and to the thing we all love to do together. It was nice meeting fellow lookbooker, Ira too! We themed the shoot edgy and decided to use black as a connecting colour. Unfortunately, I didn`t bring heels or any edgy black clothes to Manila. Thank God for Michael Antonio, WAGW and the Rockwell Urban Bazaar for being such great suppliers! haha.


Here are some behind the scenes photos, courtesy of my awesome new camera (that Ral was kind enough to teach me how to use!)



Make up by Ria Redor
Hair by Kristoffer Magboo
I totally couldn`t resist getting some coffee and cookies while waiting for the shoot to finish! One of the reasons why I love Pioneer studios is because of their quirky stuff and awesome food!


Exited for the other photos! Hope you are too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment